Your privacy is important to us. It is Plumline’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you via our website, goplumline.com. This includes the information you are asked to provide when applying for a Plumline group or retreat.
Information we collect in application:
1. Personal information
When you fill out an application for an upcoming Plumline group or retreat, you will be asked for personal information, including:
- Phone number
- What you hope to get out of Plumline
- Whether you have done counseling or therapy previously
- Whether you have considered/attempted harming yourself in the last 12 months?
- Any other questions or concerns you may have about group work
2. Collection and use of information
We may collect, hold, and use your information for the following purposes and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- To contact and communicate with you
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services
3. Your rights and controlling your personal information
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our email database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
This policy is effective as of August 2, 2022.